Parents Code of Conduct
- I will encourage good sportsmanship at all times by setting a positive example for my child. I pledge to support all participants, including teammates and opponents, coaches, referees and spectators.
- I will demonstrate a positive attitude towards youth sports, not embarrassing myself, my child or any other participant by yelling or creating a scene. I will applaud good effort in victory and defeat.
- I will make sure my child is participating voluntarily in the sport and not forced to because of my wishes.
- I will strive to learn the rules of the sport and support the officials in their enforcement of these rules.
- I will support the goals of youth sports, including skill development, emphasizing fundamentals, building teamwork, and encouraging fair play.
- I will support and communicate with the volunteer coaches, encouraging them to uphold the Coaches Code of Conduct.
- I understand that youth sports are not babysitting services. I will offer to participate as a coach, team liaison or parent, or provide transportation.
- I will demand a healthy environment, refraining from alcohol, drug or tobacco use at all sports events. I will insist that all other participants display the same restraint.
- I will monitor game and practice venues for safety.
- I will teach my child to respect other players, coaches, referees and spectators, regardless of their race, creed, gender or ability.
- If I identify problems or have concerns, I will calmly seek solutions at a proper time and location, refraining from confrontations in front of the children.
- I will strive to make youth sports fun. After all, isnít that why my child signed up in the first place?
2013 Honorary Presidents
Mr. and Mrs. Sarkis and Alin Nourian