We are looking for a few good volunteers!
Experience the real Navasartian Festival, behind the scenes. There are volunteer opportunities available for teens and adults this year.
The Homenetmen Navasartian games and festival is held annually in Los Angeles. It boasts the participation of 300 teams, 6,000 athletes, 2000 scouts and attracts over 35,000 spectators over a period of eight weeks each year. The games culminate on the weekend of the Fourth of July, with a festival and an elaborate closing ceremony featuring the collective family of Homenetmen athletes, scouts, parents and volunteers from the 18 chapters in the Western US.With so much activity packed into final four day we need volunteers. We couldn't do it without the energy and hard work provided by our enthusiastic volunteers. We invite you to sign up to join us this year.
Volunteer Sign Up Form
What you can expect as a volunteer:
- You will have a rewarding experience while being treated with courtesy and respect.
- Although you will work hard, you can expect to have fun.
- FREE admission on your volunteer days.
- FREE t-shirt for you to wear identifying you as a volunteer at the festival.
- FREE food and beverage services for your days of volunteer.
- Volunteer shifts run approximately 4-5 hours.
- You'll make new friends and become part of the Homenetmen team.
Volunteers Needed for:
- Entrance Gate Cashiers
- Entrance Gate Ticket Processors
- Information Booth Assistants
- Festival Area Assistants
What we expect from volunteers:
- Age Requirement: High School students and older (Note: high school students can use there volunteer hours as part of their community service requirements for school)
- Work a minimum of 10 hours
- We expect you to arrive for your scheduled shift on time, dressed appropriately, and ready to work.
- We expect you to abide by our rules of conduct both on- and off-duty.
- We expect you to become familiar with the information regarding the Homenetmen Navasartian Games and Festival.
- If you are unable to make a shift or are running late to a shift, we expect you to contact our volunteer coordinators immediately so we make the necessary arrangements.
- We expect you to work to your fullest ability and allow yourself time to enjoy the festival.