Navasartian Festival Vendors
Vender Info & Application
- Booth rental applications must be submitted during the open house.
- Vendors may choose their location on a first come first serve basis.
- Payment must be made in full after selecting your location.
- Vendors will not be given the exclusive rights for the sale of items, goods or services.
- Fees for vendor booths range from $1,500 to $1,700, plus $100.00 for a booth sign (if not a returning customer). This must be paid with cashier's check (made payable to Homenetmen) or cash.
- There will be a three vendor limit for toy vendors.
Vendor Rules and Regulations
- Booth rental applications must be submitted during the open house, May 7th and/or May 21st from 7pm - 9pm with full payment. Booths are on a first come first serve basis. You are allowed to pick the booth location of your choice based on availability.
- All booth signs must be purchased at the time of open house for $100.00. If vendor has participated in the 36th and/or 37th annual Navasartian games, then the $100.00 booth sign will be waved. Any additional signs must be provided by the vendor. Signs must be produced and displayed in a professional manner, and approved by the festival committee.
- All booths are provided with two tables and two chairs. Vendors must supply additional tables and chairs if needed. Each vendor will receive 2 festival passes and 1 parking permit.
- No vehicles will be allowed on the Festival lot after 12:00 pm (NOON) Wednesday, July 3, 2013.
- All booths must be open and manned during regular Navasartian hours (See Festival dates and hours).
- Electricity will be provided, vendors must supply their own extension cords, light bulbs and all other equipment that is necessary.
- Navasartian Organizing Committee has the right to refuse the sale of any products that have not been pre-approved/mentioned in the vendor application.
- Booth fees are non-refundable.
2013 Honorary Presidents
Mr. and Mrs. Sarkis and Alin Nourian